Frequently Asked Questions
This Agreement was last modified on 18th August 2021
ekade.lk is an e-commerce site that stands for rural entrepreneurs to support them in marketing their products while catering for customer demand with the best quality rural products.
Ekade.lk partners with the third-party courier and shipping service company to deliver goods.
Deliver the product to local and international customers and charge nominal fee for delivery.
Usually, good are delivered within 4 to 14 working days from the day of order received.
Yes, there is Pay Cash On Delivery option available.
It is an option, you do not need an account to place an order.
We’ve made it simple to pay your bill value as “Online card payments are accepted”.
Visa and master card payments are accepted and we have partnered most reliable IPG provider.
Further information- visit to payment options
Ekade.lk accepts credit/debit card payments and bank transfers as online payment methods.
This can be performed by several methods as you can ‘search for products’ in the search bar tab available in the header part of website in all the main and subpages.
The search can be filter by adding all categories or specific category that you’re looking for.
Normally ekade.lk defined bulk or wholesale quantity range and when you purchase the products those available in website you will get special discounted prices.
Agriculture raw product bulk sale method slightly different than the other products.
The bulk orders are big in quantity and those can be raw products (No value addition) mostly such as pulses and grains, spices, other agricultural products.
• ekade.lk support farmers and rural producers to add their products to the website. Over 1000s of suppliers can have login account from ekade.lk
• The supplier directly can add the products to site and BMIC will authorize to publish in front-end of ekade.lk
• Alternatively the suppliers can inform ekade.lk contact point to add their products to the website.
• Before adding the product to the site, BMIC do certain verifications to add the product to site (Producer Identification form, collection of civic information and photos of the products)
• BMIC publish bulk quantity with terms and conditions that comply for purchasing the products by customers.
• The interested customers should contact ekade.lk contact point or the customers directly to get more information about the product and place the order.
• BMIC will play intermediate role to showcase, advertise and publish the products of producers. Connect the producers and customers they can directly communicate for purchasing if required.
• BMIC will display the terms and conditions and the policies about ekade.lk role in the website. Both customers and producers need to agree with the policies to use the platform of ekade.lk.
• Once both parties ok, the customer and producers should handle the payment, coordination of transportation, delivering goods and etc and BMIC will not intervene in the process. BMIC will allow to publish the product in the website for free in the initial stage and charge a nominal fee in the later stages. Guide and educate the producer and customer about the process via online video demo published in website.
Any products can be purchased in bulk quantity. We advise to communicate ekade.lk before bulk purchases.
Ekade.lk market only the best quality products from rural producers.
It will display as “out of stock”
Possible to visit and see the products available in the store rooms. Customer can call hotline number to before visiting the stores.
You can join as customer, supplier and market place by using the register option available in ekade.lk website.
You have to register as producer with ekade.lk to sell your products.